UC Irvine seeks applicants from a wide variety of educational backgrounds and work expierences. Individuals who meet the following requirements are encouraged to apply!
- Demonstrated passion for learning and helping to solve social problems
- Interest in multi-disciplinary studies
- Self-motivated and able to work collaboratively with others
- Completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Can provide transcripts that show a minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Can submit scores of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Experience in a related field is encouraged, but not required